New Pittsburgh-Based Internet CHR Looking For PD/MD/Air Talent

Moderators: jdenver, muzicmann1, heff

samdaddieco106

New Pittsburgh-Based Internet CHR Looking For PD/MD/Air Talent

Post by samdaddieco106 » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:49 pm

Hello all.

My name is Sam D'Addieco, Program Director of internet-based country station Parkway 106. In not even three months since launch, the station has been able to successfully target listeners in the Pittsburgh area and build a rabid regional following due to the delocalization of market-leading country station WDSY (they were a victim of the Entercom company-wide cuts to all of their company brands and are now utilizing "plug and play" generic voice tracking strategies that have turned off listeners rapidly). Due to the success of our local country brand, it is a goal of mine to also get a locally-focused CHR launched, however with little time on my hands, I will be unable to program it. I am looking for someone who would be able to conduct market research and program this new internet station, positioning it to compete against Top 40 WKST, Adult Top 40 WBZZ, and Hot AC WLTJ. After all, LOCAL CONTENT WINS, EVERY TIME, and as 2 out of 3 of these stations are owned by "Big Three" companies, local content will soon be a thing of the past. Let me know if there is any communal interest and if so, please email me at daddiecosam@gmail.com rather than replying to this post (as I am on AllAccess rather infrequently).

Thanks.
Sam